Kudos for an extraordinary Super TLI to Division E Director, Grace Rachow, DTM.
District Success Plan 2019-2020
To download a copy of the plan, click here DISTRICT SUCCESS PLAN 2019-2020
Our goal: District 33 to be Smedley Distinguished.
We have 3 simultaneous requirements that must be met:
· Club Count
· Membership Payments
· Distinguished Clubs
We use several metrics to evaluate achievement:
· Educational awards are the metrics for member achievement.
· Distinguished Club Program provides the evaluation metrics for clubs to accomplish the club mission.
· Distinguished District Program provides the metrics for districts to accomplish the district mission.
· District 33 Leadership Team Goal is to be Smedley Distinguished
For most of the clubs in District 33, the top priority is membership building. The District supports clubs through:
1. Training: Shared resources and tools to help build club membership
2. Strategic analysis: Building awareness about the importance of planning membership building events in Jan/Feb – guests are more likely to commit, and more likely to renew
3. Incentives: District incentives designed to encourage membership building
4. Management: Understanding why renewals are turned in late in the first round and making a plan to avoid the same issue in the 2nd round.
The District encourages each Area Director to commit to build one new club by providing a new club lead, a sponsor, and a mentor.
Incentives can be found on the Resources Menu item. Scroll down to the Incentives page.
Welcome to The Wow!Factor Project!
The goal of this program is to increase the quality and performance of each club around the world. Assess how your club is performing. Find the gaps and areas of weakness. Give your completed check list to your club President who will discuss all the findings with everyone.
Revised Club Coach Program
You have gotten a lot out of toastmasters… now You can give back and apply to become a “club coach.”