District Success Plan 2019-2020
To download a copy of the plan, click here DISTRICT SUCCESS PLAN 2019-2020
Our goal: District 33 to be Smedley Distinguished.
We have 3 simultaneous requirements that must be met:
· Club Count
· Membership Payments
· Distinguished Clubs
We use several metrics to evaluate achievement:
· Educational awards are the metrics for member achievement.
· Distinguished Club Program provides the evaluation metrics for clubs to accomplish the club mission.
· Distinguished District Program provides the metrics for districts to accomplish the district mission.
· District 33 Leadership Team Goal is to be Smedley Distinguished
For most of the clubs in District 33, the top priority is membership building. The District supports clubs through:
1. Training: Shared resources and tools to help build club membership
2. Strategic analysis: Building awareness about the importance of planning membership building events in Jan/Feb – guests are more likely to commit, and more likely to renew
3. Incentives: District incentives designed to encourage membership building
4. Management: Understanding why renewals are turned in late in the first round and making a plan to avoid the same issue in the 2nd round.
The District encourages each Area Director to commit to build one new club by providing a new club lead, a sponsor, and a mentor.
Revised Club Coach Program
You have gotten a lot out of toastmasters… now You can give back and apply to become a “club coach.”