Dear Fellow Toastmasters,
Toastmasters is about experiential learning, and Pathways is the gateway to enhancing your communication and leadership skills. Four significant activities and opportunities are happening in District 33 Pathways Educational Program.
1. Why Claim Your FREE Pathway?
🔑 Unlock Your Full Potential: Pathways equips you with the skills you need to excel in communication and leadership, whether in your personal life or career. It’s a game-changer!
🌟 A Gift from Toastmasters: You are entitled to one FREE Pathway as part of your original membership. This is Toastmasters’ way of investing in your development.
🚀 Fast-Track Your Progress: By starting your Pathway, you are on a journey to success. And success favors the bold!
Getting started with your FREE Pathway is simple, and we have prepared short instructional videos to guide you through the process. You can set yourself on a path to lifelong learning and growth in just a few clicks.
🎥 Watch these informative videos:
- How to Log in to Toastmasters.org for the First Time (1.5 minutes)
- How to Claim Your First FREE Path (1.5 minutes)
- How to Access Your Path (After Claiming Your First Path) (1.1 minutes)
2. Let’s Cross the Finish Line Together
We appreciate that some of you have embarked on your Pathways adventure but may have paused or are still pursuing your first Pathways Level. We’re here to offer our support and guidance as you progress towards the finish line. The rewards are well worth the journey!
🎥 Additional Resources to Guide You:
- How to reset your Toastmasters.org password (1.5 minutes)
- How to Access Your Path (1 minute)
- How to navigate Pathways Projects (4 minutes)
- How to finish a Pathways project (2.5 minutes)
- A complete guide on accessing Toastmasters.org, selecting a first path, and finishing a Pathway project. (15 minutes)
- How to finish Pathways Level 1 (1.5 minutes)
Let’s celebrate your achievements together as you cross the finish line and bask in the glory of your personal growth and success.
3. Don’t Miss Out on Pathways Incentives
Take a moment to explore the exciting Pathways incentives available. These incentives are designed to enhance your Toastmasters journey further, offering even more reasons to invest in your growth.
4. Let’s walk this path together.
We’re delighted to introduce the newest addition to our District 33 Toastmasters family, Pathways Masters! With it’s charter we embark on a journey filled with promise, potential, and the pursuit of excellence. Join the New Pathways Masters Toastmaster Club # 28676843 because it’s where learning Pathways is the name of the game. https://28676843.toastmastersclubs.org/
Here’s to your continued growth and success!
Nico Martin, DTM
District 33 Program Quality Director, 2023-2024