2019-2020 Term — October to March 31, 2020
Star Member Award
Triple Star Award by March 31, 2020 – Earn 3 Educational Awards and sponsor 5 members to receive Triple star trophy at Annual Conference.
Consistent Membership Award*
Share the Toastmasters Experience
a. For clubs with July 2019 base membership of 12 or fewer members and with assigned club coaches
that get to Charter Strength by March 31st will earn $50 in Tl Bucks
b. All clubs with a July 2019 base membership between 13 to 19 that get to Charter Strength by
March 31st will earn $75 in Tl Bucks
c. All clubs with a July 2019 base membership of 20 or more members – increase or maintain Charter
Strength by March 31st to earn $15O in Tl Bucks
*Charter Strength is a minimum of 20 members
Above awards will be Presented at Annual Conference.
Round 2 – November 2019 – February 28, 2020 Clubs that have all 7 officers trained will earn a 100% officers trained ribbon for their club banner.
DCP Excellence Award
Complete 5 out of 9 or 10 goals by December 31, 2019.
One must be goal #7 (add 4 New Members).
Recognition on District 33 Social Media and Website plus $25 Tl Bucks
Early Bird Distinguished Club Award – all clubs that become distinguished or higher by March 31, 2020 will earn TI Bucks – presented at Annual Conference.
New Club and Club Building (retention) — Download the flyer – NEW CLUB & CLUB RETENTION Awards or picture NEW CLUB & CLUB RETENTION Awards
Check out these TWO amazing Incentives for Area Directors and Division Directors:
– Area Directors who turn in all area reports by the District 33 deadlines will receive a Toastmasters Document Briefcase.
– Division Directors will receive a one-time stipend of $200 reimbursement with receipts for the purchase of supplies for your Division Club Officer Training, Speech Contests, or Awards.
Incentives for July to September
Each year, District 33 creates rewards to recognize and encourage our members and clubs to reach specific milestones. In addition to those offered by Toastmasters International, we offer our own distinctive incentive programs for clubs and individual members to achieve a wide variety of goals.
Download the flyer and note the deadlines and criteria to claim your award.
Share the Toastmasters Experience with others
2… 4… 6… 8! Adding members just feels great.
Do You Want To…
- Add Excitement to your club?
- Add Energy to your club?
- Add Members to your club?
- Achieve 2 DCP Goals before October 1st
- Make (or Keep) your club Great?
Get some TI Bucks out of the deal? Here’s what your Club needs to do:
Between July 1st and September 30th
- ADD 2 Members to your club and be awarded $25 TI Bucks
- ADD a total of 4 Members and be awarded $75 TI Bucks
- ADD a total of 6 Members and be awarded $125 TI Bucks
- ADD a total of 8 Members and be awarded $150 TI Bucks
It’s as simple as that!
New Club Building: July 1-September 30, 2019
The First Ten (10) Leads submitted for a Potential New Club that Successfully CHARTERS by the End of September 2019 will be Awarded as Follows:
- Members (non-district leaders) who provide a contact name to the Club Growth Director which leads to a “Kickoff/Launch meeting” that charters July 1- September 30 will receive a pizza party for their club. (Limited to $100.00).
- Each New Chartered club will receive a Club Banner (with custom lettering); a Banner Stand and a Toastmaster Lectern. ($300.00 value)
Contact: Clarisse Kresser, Club Growth Director, (Clarisse.firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance in setting up Launch meeting.
Officers Trained – Round 1 – June – August 30, 2019
Clubs that have all 7 officers trained will earn a 100% officers trained ribbon for their club banner.