District 33 Toastmasters
District 33 is a District of Toastmasters International and covers a large part of central California. Our mission is to build new clubs, and support all clubs in achieving excellence.
Pardon our dust… we are currently redesigning this website. During construction, please refer to the key information below.
- Upcoming Events & Key Dates
- Club officer Training – July 10.
- Find a Club
- Start a new Club or Program
- District Leaders
- Contact information
- End of Toastmaster Year 2020-2021: Wednesday, June 30, 11:59 PM.
- Start of Toastmaster Year 2021-2022: Thursday, July 1, 12:00 AM.
- District Sponsored Club officer Training: Saturday, July 10, 8-11 AM.
- To Register go to: https://bit.ly/3gpBp4L
COT or Club Officer Training will be held via Zoom on Saturday, July 10, 2021, from 8-11AM.
Register at https://bit.ly/3gpBp4L.
To locate a club, visit our international website: https://www.toastmasters.org/find-a-club
Do you have an idea for a club, or want to bring the benefits of Toastmasters to your organization? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us at this temporary address: email@example.com